Classification of digital printing process
Divide according to the printing method
1. Digital jet printing: digital jet printing for dispersing, acid dyes, coating and reactive ink, digital jet printing is directly on the plasma sprayed directly on the bulk fabric printing process, the technological process is: according to the textile, choose the corresponding ink to carry on the design pattern, sizing, and then to the textile straight spray printing machine directly spray print, then drying, steaming, washing, drying, and soft to finalize the design process (including paint just baking can be solid color)
2. Thermal transfer printing: thermal transfer printing first prints textile dyes on the paper (coated), and then transfers the patterns on the paper to the textile with thermal transfer printing machine. The advantage is higher accuracy, but printing efficiency is low, can make complete polyester or contain polyester higher textiles, among which transfer fabric is processed through semi-finished products and did not add softener (adding softener may affect the chromaticity).
3. Cold transfer printing: like heat transfer printing, the textile dye needs to be printed on the paper first, and then the paper and fabric are printed by special machine to transfer the pattern. There are two ways to deal with the printed fabric. ; The other is to conduct chemical reaction treatment of cold stack solid color (the fabric needs chemical treatment in advance). The use of reactive, disperse, acidic and other dye ink, except blending of fabrics are applicable to this process.
Classification by dye and process
1. Disperse digital printing: at present, more than 50% of China's printing ink is disperse dye ink, which is used in polyester fiber and other chemical fiber fabric printing; Disperse dyes are a kind of non-ionic dyes which are very low in water solubility
2. Reactive digital printing: reactive dye ink accounts for about 29%, mainly used in silk and cotton fabric printing; Reactive dyes, also known as reactive dyes. A class of dyes that react chemically with fibers in dyeing. This kind of dye contains the gene that can react with the fiber chemically in the color separation, dyestuff reacts with the fiber when dyeing, between them form covalent bond, become whole, make the fastness to bear washing and rubbing is improved. The reactive fuel molecules include the parent dye and the reactive group, and the group that can react with the fiber is called the reactive group. At present mainly used in cotton, general linen, silk and other woven fabrics or knitted fabrics with higher composition.
3. Acid digital printing: the proportion of acid dye ink is small, accounting for about 7%, which is used for printing wool, nylon and other fabrics. Acid dyestuff is a kind of water-soluble dyestuff with acid group in structure. Most acid dyes contain sodium sulfonate, which can dissolve in water. It is mainly used for dyeing wool, silk and polyamide, and also for leather, paper and ink. It has no stain on cellulose fiber in general.
4. Digital printing of pigment ink: the usage amount of pigment ink in China is relatively small, less than 2%. Most of the products are foreign products.
Classification by fabric composition:
1. Cotton - based digital printing, but hemp, real silk can also use reactive dye ink;
2. Digital printing mainly of chemical fiber and direct spraying of chemical fiber with disperse thermal sublimation dye ink;
3. For some mixed fabrics, such as T/C, fabrics that cannot be operated solely with reactive, disperse and acidic dye ink are printed with pigment ink;
4. The digital printing that gives priority to with polyamide fiber and wool, undertake with acid dyestuff ink, real silk also is ok.