Classification of digital printing techniques
First, according to the printing method
1. Digital direct injection printing: Digital direct printing method is suitable for dispersion, acid dye, paint, reactive ink. Digital direct printing method is the process of direct printing directly on the semi-finished textile fabric. The process is: According to the ink corresponding to the textile selection, the design pattern and sizing are carried out, and then directly printed on the textile direct-printing printing machine, followed by drying, steaming, washing, drying, adding and setting, etc. Bake it to fix it)
2. Thermal transfer method: Thermal transfer printing is to first print the textile dye onto the paper (on the coating), and then transfer the pattern on the paper to the textile by thermal transfer printing machine. The advantage is that the precision is relatively high, but the printing efficiency is low, and only the polyester with high polyester or polyester content can be used. The transfer fabric is processed by semi-finished products without adding softener (adding softener may affect Color rate).
3. Cold transfer method: As with thermal transfer, it is necessary to first print the textile dye on the paper, and then use special machinery to imprint the paper and fabric to realize the transfer of the pattern. There are two kinds of treatment methods for embossed fabrics. One is traditional steaming, water washing, shaping and other traditional processes. The second is to carry out cold reactor chemical reaction treatment to fix the color (the fabric needs to be chemically treated in advance). Dyeing inks such as active, disperse, and acid are used, and fabrics other than blending are suitable for this process.
Second, according to dye and process classification
1. Disperse digital printing: At present, more than 50% of China's printing inks are disperse dye inks, which are used for printing of chemical fiber fabrics such as polyester fibers; disperse dyes are a kind of low water solubility, and the role of dispersing agents is small when dyeing. Nonionic dyes in which particles are predominantly highly dispersed in water
2. Active digital printing: Reactive dye ink accounts for about 29%, mainly used for silk and cotton fabric printing; reactive dyes, also known as reactive dyes. A type of dye that chemically reacts with fibers during dyeing. These dyes contain a gene that chemically reacts with the fiber. The dye reacts with the fiber during dyeing, forming a covalent bond between the two, which becomes a whole, which improves the washing and rubbing fastness. The active fuel molecule includes two main components of the parent dye and the active group, and the group reactive with the fiber is referred to as an active group. At present, it is mainly used on woven and knitted fabrics such as cotton, general hemp, silk, or fabrics with higher composition.
3. Acidic digital printing: Acid dye ink has a small specific gravity of about 7% and is used for fabric printing such as wool and nylon. Acid dyes are a class of water-soluble dyes with structurally acidic groups that are dyed in an acidic medium. Most of the acid dyes contain sodium sulfonate, which is soluble in water, bright in color and complete in chromatography. Mainly used for dyeing wool, silk and nylon, but also for leather, paper, ink and so on. Generally no coloring power is applied to cellulose fibers.
4. Digital printing of pigment ink: China's pigment ink usage is relatively small, less than 2%, mostly foreign products, manufacturers such as Huntsman, BASF, DuPont, Klein and other companies.