Feel visual inspection
Visual inspection is the most direct and simple way for consumers to identify the quality of cashmere scarves. Visual inspection mainly depends on whether the woolen weaving is flat, whether the surface is even and soft, and whether the workmanship is meticulous; the hand feel is to distinguish the surface smoothness, softness, fullness, elasticity, etc. of the cashmere scarf by means of mold, pinching, grasping, etc., such as a sweater. The yarn is uneven, the workmanship is rough, the handle plate is hard and inelastic, and the surface is dull, so the authenticity of the quality can be suspected.
According to the label, the authenticity of the cashmere scarf and the need for its own needs are checked, and the conformity of the label content is checked to further distinguish the quality of the scarf. For example, whether the actual size is consistent with the label, whether the fiber component matches the label, and the like. It is quite difficult for ordinary consumers to identify fiber components, but as long as the basic methods are mastered, it is also possible to avoid obvious discrepancies. First, you can take a little fiber to burn. If you have the smell of burning hair and the ash is crispy and crushable, it can be regarded as animal hair. As for which hair and the mark are consistent, you can refer to the characteristics of various sweaters introduced above. If it is considered that there is a problem and cannot be confirmed, it can only be sent to a professional inspection agency for identification. In particular, pay attention to the situation of frequent refilling, one is to mix the pure wool, the other is the fine wool or the flakes to fill the cashmere, the third is the nylon for the mohair, and the fourth is to remove the scales and the alpaca. and many more.
1. Precious as gold: Cashmere is the root of wool and the fluff above the skin is called cashmere. It is a very precious textile raw material with low content, high quality and high price. It enjoys the reputation of “soft gold” in the international market.
2. Soft texture, soft luster: Cashmere scarf has the delicate, soft and smooth characteristics, silky soft and natural luster, with a charming temptation.
3. Light and warm: The fineness of cashmere fiber is about 15 microns, so the fabric texture is dense and thin, and it has natural curl, light and air, so it has good warmth.
4. Comfortable and flexible, cashmere scarf has good moisture absorption and breathability. It is comfortable around the neck, with a unique touch and rich natural flavor.
5. Health care: Cashmere scarves can promote hair follicle activity, stimulate blood circulation, and help reduce fatigue and health.