How to test the quality of digital printing products? Remember these 5 tricks!
With the development of digital printing technology, digital printing products are becoming more diverse. When a customer receives a wide variety of digital printing products, how to evaluate its process quality? Chloe will sort out for you in detail~
In the process of digital printing products trading, the receiving party often conducts spot checks and evaluations on the quality of digital printing products. Usually, the implementation process of digital printing products is very complicated, and it needs to go through multiple steps and multiple steps, which involves many factors such as company, factory, staff, production environment and so on. Because of these factors, there are different ways and standards for the evaluation of digital printing products.
5 evaluation method
1, the color difference of digital printing products, usually can be divided into the following:
● Original color difference: Reproduction of the original color is the ultimate goal of digital printing products, so that the degree to which digital printing and originals are difficult to distinguish is the highest standard of subjective evaluation.
●The same batch of color difference: refers to the same position of the same batch of products in the same hue area, the color difference between different sheets.
●Differential batch color difference: refers to the color difference between different batches of the same product. If there is no chromatic aberration in each batch, when these products are put together, the comparison will be very obvious. The customer will feel that the product has new and old points, and it will affect the quality of the product because of the external chromatic aberration. Trust, this will also make customers dissatisfied with the manufacturers, affecting the subsequent cooperation.
2. Color tolerance refers to the gap between the original and the sample that the customer can accept.
As customers and manufacturers, we all want to be able to control the color difference between the product and the original to 0, but due to the actual production and various limitations, it is impossible to completely eliminate the color chromatic aberration. Therefore, in order to minimize the chromatic aberration, the chromatic aberration can be minimized as much as possible by strengthening the control of each link. Keep it within the specified range.
3. Whether in the printing process or in the inspection quality after the finished product, the printing operator and the quality inspector should rely on their own experience and feelings to show the realism of the product and also the color quality of the printed product. Give an objective evaluation. Digital printing can be said to be a kind of reproduction. From the pre-press processing to the entire printing process, the original is the basis for the production of digital printing, and the reproduction of the original color is the purpose of digital printing reproduction.
4. When there is no original contrast, the color quality of digital printing is related to the realism, which means that the product should match the memory color of most people. The average person will present a memory color in the brain when he sees the product. If the color difference between the main color and the real color in the digital printing is large, this product cannot be regarded as a high-quality finished product.
5. Objective evaluation. The quality of digital printing can be calculated by statistical means of subjective evaluation, and then converted into the corresponding physical quantity, used as an objective evaluation standard. This is actually more objective, and there will be no influence of human factors. Because it is a fair evaluation obtained from the standardized standard, it will also be accepted by more people.