What's The Difference Between Traditional Printing And Digital Printing Technology
Inkjet printing technology is a brand-new printing method. It does not require complicated plate making parts and prints directly on the fabric, which improves the precision of printing, and realizes small batch, multi-variety, individualized and multi-color printing. The traditional printing covers a large area, serious pollution and other issues, and has broad prospects for development.
1. Digital inkjet printing Small-volume production printing is less expensive than traditional printing. Adapt to multi-variety, individualized, small-volume production has a good foundation for the printing market.
2. Digital inkjet printing is a green and environmentally friendly production method. The printing process does not use water, there is no need to modulate the colorant, and the dyes are dispensed as needed. There is no dye liquor discharge, and the pollution is not large. The traditional printing requires a large amount of water, and the waste liquid, waste water and waste slurry generated have a great pollution to the environment, causing many troubles for people.
3. Digital inkjet printing can meet international standards (active, acidic, and disperse printing, fully comply with European and American export standards), and meet the requirements of many foreign trade customers.
4. Digital inkjet printing is received through the Internet, and the whole process of production is accused by the computer. The pattern is stored in the computer in digital form to ensure the consistency of the printing color and the process is highly automated.
5. In the traditional printing process, the pattern design of the designer should design the flower back according to the characteristics of the printing equipment. This limits the designer's play to a certain extent. In the process of digital inkjet printing, there is no concept of flowering back. The designer's design ideas are fully utilized, expanding the space of textile pattern design and laying a good foundation for designers to design more beautiful patterns.
6. The color limit of traditional textile printing and dyeing patterns is very difficult to print more than 10 sets of colors. Digital inkjet printing technology adopts digital patterns, and it is color-measured and color-matched by computer. It can display up to 16 million colors, especially In the printing of high-precision patterns such as color gradients and moiré, digital printing has an unparalleled technical advantage, thus realizing the design of arbitrary colors.